Friday, July 9, 2010

The fat man walks alone

Clockwise from left; me, Tash, Nikolai and Lyds

I promise this is the last time I post a photo of leopard-print nails on here, I'm sure we've all had our fill. However, I felt I had to share this because it's not only a picture of lovely, leopardy nails but also of three of my bestestest friends, or at least, their hands. When I was down in London two weeks ago, we all had a fabulous day of being girlie, watching both the Sex and the City movies and making cakes (which sadly, due to a lack of baking powder, turned out kind of horrible). I also leoparded everyone with my mad skillz - I love that we've all got different colour combinations :)

On the subject of nail art; if you really want to see something truly fabulous/creative/brilliant/wonderful, I suggest heading over to Gem Fatale's blog, where her latest Tuesday Tips post was pure genius. I've already been inspired to buy a load of (super cheap) nail accessories on eBay.


PS. If anyone can tell me which movie the title quote is from, you will win... well, you will win nothing, I have nothing to give, but you will win my respect and admiration. And surely that's the best prize of all, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment