Monday, July 26, 2010

"How can you be so mean to me when I only managed to line one eye?"

When it comes to putting the days of the week in order according to popularity (because we all do that, right?), Monday comes right at the bottom of the scale, somewhere between traffic wardens and Kanye West.

Sorry Monday, that's just the way it is.

weird and wonderful ramblings at the little curly girl

I call this picture "The Happy Days?" - note how one of the days looks vaguely psychotic. That's Wednesday, obviously.

However, at the moment, Monday, no matter how dismal it may seem, is always perked up, when it suddenly dawns on me that there's a new episode of True Blood out. Joy joy joy!

The main reason why a Monday evening viewing of True Blood is just so darn marvellous?

True-Blood

Jason Stackhouse, aka Ryan Kwanten, aka Vinnie from Home & Away!

Forget about the cold, pale undead; for me, this show is all about Jason, his adorable accent, his tanned arms and his lovely confused face. In fact, I'm going to go and watch the newest episode right now, swoon swoony swoon...

[Image of Jason from truebloodguide.com, stick man drawing by yours truly. And believe me, it took A LOT longer than you'd think.]

No comments:

Post a Comment